I help tutors like you build their tutoring businesses.
Here’s how you start
your tutoring business, on any subject, at any level, anywhere in the world.
- Target a specific student level
- Get clarity about their needs
- Craft a message address those needs
- Put that message in front of them
- Now, teach them 🙂
Let me be upfront with you.
I don’t know it all.
There’s a ton of stuff you can do online.
And just as many gurus who will sell you ideas.
If you want to start tutoring online, and don’t know how.
- I can help you with that.
- I have it down to a set of repeatable steps.
- I can help you identify a niche subject area.
- I will show you how to craft a compelling message.
- I can teach you how to get that message in front of prospective students.
- I will share the tools you’ll need to get started.
This is also my day job…
And I’ve been doing just this for 15 years, and these are just a few of my previous clients.
My specific area of specialization is User Experience Research and Design.
I spend my days working on complex problems understanding human behavior, psychology, and how we, as humans, aspire for rationality, but respond emotionally.
If you’ve got this far down this page…
Thank you! I appreciate you reading!
Here’s some of my recent posts.
If you’re starting your brand new career as a tutor, it can be hard work to advertise and get students to come to you. This is where freelancer platforms can … Read more
Online tutoring is a great way to earn some money, share your knowledge, and you can do it remotely from the comfort of your own home. BUT – only if … Read more
Not getting students on tutoring websites?
Students are looking for tutors on these sites.
But no one is contacting you.
You don’t understand why no one is clicking on your profile.